Friday

40. Quarantine craves and raves.

QUARANTINE CRAVES AND RAVES.

The big joke has ceased being funny. I think this whole 'home quarantine' thing is getting into me, driving me up the wall and will sooner be the cause of my death than the illness itself. And the whole irony of me "resting" at home are get-well messages like this: "Hey Bell, drink lots of water ok? Get well soon! Rest well~ Oh & by the way, you have to do this..& this...& that..& that that THAT."

Ho hum.

Hmmm. Okayy, it actually isn't quite that big of a deal but it sucks to want/need something but you can't just slip into your flip-flops and head down to the convenience store downstairs to get it.

Like this.



Or this. (The ovaltine-flavoured one is to-die for!)


It sucks that the only source of fresh air you can get is by sticking your head out the window. It sucks when your fellow 'comrade' has to shoulder everything upon herself now that she has to work your share as well. It sucks even more that the boyfriend is discharged and home recuperating but you're milesss away and can't even indulge in a session of skype with him.

And there's only this much of activities you can do around the house without letting the fever aches get to you. I'm fast becoming a facebook addict and maniac blogger. This is what, my third entry in less than 24 hours?

That's a record. I haven't done that since Sec 2.

No comments: