Thursday

34. This boy's mine, so is the helmet.

MY ARMS WON'T FREE YOU; MY HEART WON'T TRY.

In the few days that I was gone from the cyberworld, I:
  1. Spent time with someone I ♥ .
  2. Got a spanking beautiful new helmet. (mine, mine, mine! woot~)
  3. Painted both my finger and toe nails.
  4. Dyed my hair a deep shade of Burgundy.

Point 1 & 2 fills me with happiness that threatens to ooze from my pores. Point 3 leaves me almost close to disgust cos of the poor "paint job" and Point 4....argh. I'm not particularly thrilled about Point 4.

From a supposed Redhead, I became "carrot-top" which in turn made me look no different from the 'Ah Lian' sitting next to me at the bus stop and now I'm a Blackhead. No, that doesn't sound quite right. Different connotations yo. What I'm saying is that my hair is just that inch away from being Jet Black. I might wake up and scream at the sight of myself in the mirror tomorrow morning. It needs much getting used to.

I miss my Black micro fibre cloth. :(
Carelessness led to me scouting the whole of Tampines Mall only to be stuck with a ugly maroon cloth that is of a 'sub-standard' (in my opinion) compared to the initial one I had.
I don't even know where or when it fell out!

No comments: