Thursday

38. I should be so lucky.

EAT GRASS & CARDBOARD.



First it starts with fever, then sore throat. So I went to the doctor's and got some medication and thought I'll be in the pink of health again before long. But nooo, fever came and went, to a point I couldn't stand it any longer, I went to the doctor's again only to be determined that I have H1N1 (early stage, so hold unto to your seat, don't go scurrying to your family doctor just cos I last said 'Hi' to you yo). The flu swipe/swap hurts like a bitch!!! Imagine pushing a stick the length of a regular satay stick up and into your nose by force!?! And then wait for the results.

*Tweedle thumbs*
*Pace*
*Cough cough*
*Send out farewell notes*

I thought the 15 minutes wait was agonizing enough, that is, until I heard the total amount. I literally winced upon hearing the amount due. Solid. Don't need to eat good food for the next few weeks to come already. Hence the title: "Eat grass & cardboard".

WHAT. THE. FUCK. SUAY SUAY SUAY.

Buy Toto or 4D also not so lucky LAH!!!

I hear the birds chirping and buses and cars going by. And I'm up at this ungodly hour squeezing my throbbing brain dry just to come up with two decent (we're not even talking bout 'A' grade quality) essays for Microecons. And to give morning calls to Passion and Kelvin who were nice enough to stay up and accompany/help me. Oh my god. Five days of isolation at home. No work, no money. No boyfriend, no honey. Hahahahaha! That was said in the spur of the moment but alas, isolation or not, the boyfriend aka sick bird's still hospitalized under observation anyway. Crossing my fingers hoping it's nothing serious yo. :(

Get well soon, to us both, with love.

No comments: