Sunday

32. Shopping for office wear.

WITH NOTHING BUT YOUR T-SHIRT ON.

Puntuality has never been my virtue but today was the ultimatum. I broke the record with an atrocious (not 5 seconds nor 5 minutes) 5 hours late record. Hahaha! Terrible + horrible + hopelessness. My conscience is gnawing at me, yes. Especially when the shopping partner waited without so much more than a "Your babe is pissy" comment and so patiently picked out clothes for me and played lackey by carrying my bags, purchases and whatnots while I try on clothes.

But.

Shopping for office wear is sucha choreee. The top is perfect, then we can't find the bottom, then we found the perfect bottom but the top just doesn't go. Argh! After much deliberation, we decided on pants cos all the cookie-cutter girls will be in skirts, no? I don't want to look like a product of mass production. Eventhough I know someone prefers me in skirts.

Why must there be a certain "conduct" of dressing/dress code for office, presentations and all that jabberwocky? Shouldn't our dressing reflect our personality? I don't particularly fancy formal office wear yo. Maybe only during sex. Hahahaha!

Oh, and we ended up with purchases that we should never have laid our eyes upon.

(Blogger's eating up the pictures so no photos!)

-

3 more days to Wednesday.

I grow to miss you more & more.
& then I'll need you more & more.
Not good yo.

No comments: