Thursday

75. Putting a rein on that swinging mood.

COS YOU HAD A BAD DAY.

We all have bad days; days when we just don't feel like talking, smiling, being happy. For us girls, we attribute it to our monthly 'Pre-menstrual symptoms'. For the rest of the human kind, we call it the 'Moodswings'. Though moodswings are inevitable and ok from time to time, it crosses the line of being ok when it affects everyone you come within 2 metre-radius contact with.

For me, it was the accumulated lack of sleep, endless to-do list AND PMS which resulted in me feeling totally rotten the whole of last week. Not only was I easily irritable, I was an emotional wreck and almost nothing pleases me, not even the weekend that was jammed-packed with exciting events. Looking back, I must've been a company from hell and poor, poor boyfriend had to suck it up and take everything in.

This week started off on a slower pace considering that I took days off to clear my sleep debts (notice this word surfaces from time to time) and not having to work means I get to come home
earlier, which means I get to sleep earlier, which then means I wake up to the world a happier and less grumpy person!



So as the title of this entry suggests, '
Putting a rein on that swinging mood' and donning on what I call the 'Happy Glasses' (I just really like this picture so I'm clearly finding ways to insinuate it into the entry).

Mid-year resolution: To take things a
little more lightly and not be such a grouchy, snappy bitch and hard-to-please girlfriend.

Thank
you for bearing with me. (:

-

Overdue Pictures to welcome the weekend:








This Saturday's must-have:



Alright! 500 word essay awaits me, so is the weekend!

Edit
: The 'anal' in me is kicking in. I feel like kicking blogger if it was something tangible now cos the font, ohgod, the FONT!!! WHY IS IT SO SMALL and no matter how I look at it, doesn't look at all like all the previous entries?! (Takes a couple of deep breathes)

No comments: