Sunday

23. Missy Tyty's 1st Birthday!

CHEER UP, YOU MISERABLE FUCK.
THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE.

There are at least 8 people I know whose birthday falls during the month of May. And mostly people I hold dear to my heart, too. Oh, my poor bank. First Ee ee, then Cheryl, then the TWINS, then Nart and last of the lot, my most precious baby girl's 1st today! :D




HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY KHO TYTY!
(pronounced "Tai Tai") And boy, does she live up to the name.

-

I'm currently madly infatuated with David Ford. (:
& thanks to Nart, I'm finally getting a mp3 player!

On a totally unrelated note, if there's anyone I want as my boyfriend, it'll be none other than this absolutely lovable japanese boy and you will agree with me after watching this video.



No comments: