Wednesday

22. Night at the Duplex.

BONEHEADED MISTAKE.
Totally random: Mr Feng Calls me "Little Cooking Master"! :D
I'm more of a Cooking "Monster" though.
  • I need to sign into student portal for some work.
  • I left my metric card and thumbdrive at work.
  • My password's on the card.
  • My work's in the thumbdrive.

Put two and two together? I'm dumb.

In another news, Night at the Museum 2 is worth every cent of your $6 or $7.50 or $8 or $9, depending on which day you decide to catch it. I would never have thought of watching it had it not been for a certain someone. (: And I got the pleasure of watching it with that certain someone yesterday cos my lecture was cancelled. (((:

Two more tests next week and we're off on a two week 'break'*.

*The school's attempt to break us apart in two weeks. How else would you explain the reasoning behind the numerous projects (due on the week of our return) spilling out of our ears?!

-

Since I can't get any work done, I'm sleeping early earlier (it isn't 'early' anymore) for a change. I've been spending a fortune on cabs! And I've to be prepared to spend another fortune at the doc's tomorrow for the nasty bites/infection I got all over my legs. :(

I should sing this song.


Now watch this.


T
hank you Nic. Now I can never look at Wondergirls the same way again. :D
Tired but I'm in a rather chirpy mood. Life's great.

No comments: