Thursday

16. Something stupid.

FOR WELL YOU KNOW IT'S A FOOL WHO PLAYS IT COOL
BY MAKNG HIS WORLD A LITTLE COLDER




Things have been hitting the fan. Assignments, work, school, work, assignments, more assignments, projects. It just keeps piling up. Despite all the hours spent at work, I'm in the red with my finances - haven't cleared my hanging gale for months. After I do so, I'm going on a trip. By myself.

-

I said, "my heart feels like a piece of dirty laundry, wrenched dry after a wash."

I didn't expect to conjure up responses from friends who came asking me if things were 'ok'. Haha! Even if things were not okayy, their concern would've easily melted away the blues. It's just me being melodramatic.

-

Even the most innocuous of situations can accumulate and fester into a distasteful end. Sometimes in life, we do things that we shouldn't have done. Last night was one of those days.



I smell the rain.

No comments: