Friday

21. Sagittarius no more?

WALKING IN A CROWDED STREET, LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY.
STARE AT ALL THE FACES MAKING UP THE CROWD, MAKING UP THE CROWD.

An e-mail from Hazel sparked off this whole series of 'research' and half an hour later, I'm greatly affected and feeling disorientated because I'm THE 13th zodiac! I'd been a very happy Sagittarius for the past 21 years and suddenly someone tells me I'm not a Sagittarius but actually a constellation that has been left out of the astrological calendar in order to minimise humans' inconvenience? Oh, wow.


Ophiuchus


The descriptions below are associated with the 13th sign - Ophiuchus. (How do you even pronounce that?!) There are some points which I find uncannily true though...

  • Interpreter of dreams, premonitions.
  • Attracts good luck and fruitful blessings. (Despite all my lamenting, I have been rather lucky, really.)
  • Poetical, inventive nature, expanding.
  • Seeks higher education.
  • Architect, builder, reaches for the stars.
  • Astrological talents, intuitive. (?! So not true.)
  • Large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young. (Bingo!)
  • The number twelve holds great significance.
  • Foresight to benefit from hard times. (Ok, really, I'm working on the foresight thingy.)
  • Has secret enemies in family or close associations. (This is scary.)
  • Many jealous of this subject. (Too agree with this statement will make me sound so conceited.)
  • Apple of father's eye when young. (And still is!!! :D)
  • High position in life expected (depending on aspects) highest fame and legend comes after death however. (So I must die?!)
  • Likes to wear clothing of vibrant colours.
  • Receives the favor of those in charge. (Sounds good and bad...well it has happened.)

This is the Zodiac as some astrologers believe it should be:

Capricornus - January 19 to February 15
Aquarius - February 16 to March 11
Pisces - March 12 to April 18
Aries - April 19 to May 13
Taurus - May 14 to June 19
Gemini - June 20 to July 20
Cancer - July 21 to August 9
Leo - August 10 to September 15
Virgo - September 16 to October 30
Libra - October 31 to November 22
Scorpius - November 23 to November 29
Ophiuchus - November 30 to December 17
Sagittarius - December 18 to January 18

I feel so 'misplaced'.

No comments: