Saturday

115. "Her"


We're perfect. Or so I'd like to think so. When asked the million dollar question, "Are you sure he is the guy you want to marry?" My answer is always a "Yes" without the slightest bit of hesitation because way before anyone could ask me that question, I've asked myself that a million times , and more.

From the moment we embarked on this journey of "together", I had my heart and mind set on forever. True, you didn't "fit the bill" - far from it in fact. But I was won over by your candid honesty and innocence. I knew after our third date (?) I had to keep you away from the "clutches" of evil-gold-digging-heartbreakers. Ha! What a self-proclaimed Samaritan I was. As time goes by, I knew I wanted nothing more than to be the one polishing your medals of honour when you are at your peak and the one kissing your grazed knees should you fall in life. I am willing to step up the role of a wife; and mother in time to come but all these hopes and dreams that we both built threatens to crumble with "her" presence.

I guess in every loving relationship, another "her" always spells trouble right?






No comments: