Monday

109. One step closer

CAN YOU MAKE IT FEEL LIKE HOME, IF I TELL YOU YOU'RE MINE?

Somewhere above, someone must be smiling down on me. & I won't be surprised if it was you Papa.

Two entries back I mentioned about balloting for our flat; the results came out earlier than expected and we received unexpected good news - yup, WE GOT IT! Now we just got to choose our unit, wait for the completion of the construction and move in. To say I'm elated is an understatement. I had to pinch myself. And I would probably continue to do so until the day we move in.

In fact, we were so excited at the prospect of getting our own place, we went over to where our flats would be (currently an empty piece of land) and 'explored the neighbourhood'. Yes, I know what they say about counting your chicks before they hatch but our excitement was too much for us to contain. So in a nutshell, there isn't much to complain about my life; good friends, good bosses and a super doting boyfriend who took the initiative to help me realise my dream, now OUR dream. Plus, this piece of good news would tide me over any struggles that'll come my way. Things are definitely looking up, don't they always when you give it some time?

No comments: