Sunday

84. Going green.

LIVING UNDER YOUR SPOTLIGHT.

I have no issues 'living under' Mr Ng Junda's 'spotlight' cause he has done nothing but showered me with love these days. Recalling the past two weeks...it would've taken a saint to be even minimally nice to me. I was, what you would've classified a psychotic, unbearable, prissy emotional wreck. And poor Mr Ng Junda not only had to put up with the tantrums, he literally bend over backwards to please me. THANK YOU!!! (: I know this won't suffice for the "torture" I put you through but I really, really appreciate the effort you made to keep a rein on your temper while mine went berserk and snapped at anything/anyone who drifted into my orbit.

Stress and lack of sleep. That's the best reason I can give for my intolerable behaivour. Even the doctor said what I experience is nothing that cannot be rememdied with a few days of sleeping in and sleeping in I did for the weekend! Do I feel better? Kinda. Particularly so with a doting boyfriend.

I think he's the best prescription ever.

On another note, Going Green holds two different meanings; besides reducing the usage of plastic spoons and saving Gaia (doing my part to Reduce, Reuse, Recycle), I've been hunting down these little green figures with the boyfriend. New obsession? Not quite. Let's just say he and Legos goes a long way back...

And though I consider myself quite a "creator", creating something of Lego didn't quite make it to my list of 'Successful Creations'. Legos never were my choice of toys. Toys were meant to bring joy to me and Legos... well, they made me frown. Nothing I create looks like what I INTENDED them to be and stubby fingers + no nails made it doubly hard to pry those darn 'bricks' apart.

Now, the boyfriend on the other hard has quite a knack for Legos and I'm just... playing along! (Poor pun) I've decided that Legos are fun, so long as I'm not the one putting them together!


*Spelling correction: Racce Recce

-

I'm so in love with Edith Piaf’s “Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien.” Yes, you heard it from the movie Inception, the cue-song for the characters to wake up from their sleep.



Abrupt end, I need to get back to work. Oh, little green men, we've treated you well so be nice and pray along with me will you? To a better week ahead! (Flying kiss)

No comments: