Tuesday

14. Don't want to go to bed mad.

WHAT USE IS IT TO YOU
WHAT
'S ON MY MIND
IF IT AIN'T COMING OUT.

Second week into school and my body feels as if it's ready to drop dead and disintegrate into a million little pieces. My nose is already halfway into the process of dropping off; it's even turned an unnatural hue of pink! My throat hurts, I sound like Donald Duck, my temperature fluctuates, I'm bleeding down below and it feels like somebody's yanking the tendons behind my eyes.

Let's see...in the next few days (and weeks) to come I'll be working, schooling, working, schooling, working, schooling...(on loop) Exciting right! So exciting I feel like spuking kway teow from of my nose. I know, what's the link. Puking because I just saw a contestant on America's next top model puking on tv and kway teow because I suddenly thought of my Canadian lecturer saying 'Kway Teow' and he sounds like this: "Gu-eh TEE-iao", with the extra emphasis on the 'T'.

Eh looky, I proofread and realized I spelled 'puking' as 'spuking'. What's that suppose to mean? Spewing puke? Whatever the case, I like it.

In other news, my friends commented that I'm expressive, both written and spoken. In other words, over-dramatic. That's because I see most of my thoughts in blocks of colours and pictures and my expressiveness sprouts from my inability to describe them with minimal words. The way I look at it, it's not a gift. It's my handicap.

Cramp, cramp, cramp, cramp...like a steady drumbeat, I feel the crescendo building up. What I wouldn't trade for 6 months of 'Menstruation-free days'.

No comments: