Tuesday

12. Dumb delete.

WE WON'T HAVE IT KNOWN
THAT WE OWN A TELEPHONE


Sleep on it: Why post something on a public domain if you don't want the public to read?
Because deep down inside, we're all disgusting attention seekers craving for people to notice.

-

Change of layout, check.

Nope, I'm not feeling the least bit 'inspired' nor creative.

I merely deleted the old template by mistake stupidity. Re-creating the skeleton of this template was no sweat (I'm lying) but the image - the core of the design I'd attached along with the last template is gone and I didn't make copies and the computer is lagging so bad, I can't re-create another until...oh god, I'm working the entire week.

& school starts next week so who knows, things might get so crazy and busy. Assignments might start pouring in and reach up to my neck...and we all know it doesn't take anything long to reach up to my neck, considering just how 'tall' I am...

This is just me feeling gloomy and grumpy and passing off this aimless rambling as another 'entry'. Cheers, the world will keep spinning nonetheless.

No comments: