Monday

103. GOODS TO DECLARE

ONE DAY WHEN YOUTH IS ONLY A MEMORY, I KNOW YOU'LL BE STANDING NEXT TO ME. -Love Will Show You Everything

Songs are wonderful. In just plain, glorious genius of the song writer, the two lines above summed up how I feel.

Lately "entries" have been little blurbs of thoughts that I hastily type down and likened to "Tweets" on Twitter. Since we got together, I've composed many "Thank you" speeches in my mind when you spoiled me rotten but as deliriously happy as I am, I've also been too busy and lazy so....here's a toast to a proper thank YOU entry in the longest of time.

This is an unabashed declaration of love for Junda Ng aka My Boyfriend and the goods he has showered on me. So, for those of you allergic to sweet nothings, you've been warned.

I can thank you for all the movies dates, meals, trips and material stuff you buy me but what really hits the spot at the end of the day and affirms my decision on you is how you relentlessly try to appease me when I'm miffed, how you try to iron things out when at times, it looks so hopelessly crinkled, no amount of "ironing" could smooth-en. And above it all, it's the acts of services you do with little, almost no complaints and most of all, the handmade gifts that tugs at the heartstrings.

The reason why I decided to have this 'Goods to Declare' entry is simply because in the age and time where one heavily relies on technology and digital images to chronicle their memory, I want to have a piece of my memory here on the world wide web, with the hope that should time savage all material stuff and turn them to dust and ashes, I would at least have this to remember all my fondest memory by (unless one day blogger and world wide web cease to exist).

This montage alone doesn't even make up 1/3 of the stuff you've made me over the course of these 2 years+.

And you surprised me again 2 days back with yet another hand made gift that made me the envy of all kids and girls with boyfriends in tow.

When I saw this, I was totally blown over and enamoured. It is clear why handmade gifts strikes the right chord in one's heart (at least in mine it does); because of the thought and process; time and effort; and no amount of money can buy that.

If you're reading this, I want you to know that all your time spent bent hours over a new creation, sacrificing sleep; it's all taken to account and appreciated by me. I don't know how many times I can thank you, (probably never enough) but I do hope from the look on my face, you know just how happy you've made me. We all have our ways of loving and you're loving me well. Made me the envy of others, spoiling me silly, yes, but keep doing what you're doing. (:

You even got the "SPG-ers" in me going, "Awww, this one's a keeper."

I love you Junda, without a doubt and thank you for loving me!

No comments: