Wednesday

91. This entry's for the 3 persons I love most.

WE WERE SO WRAPPED UP IN ALL OF OUR DREAMS
WE DIDN'T CARE WHAT THE FUTURE WOULD BRING

These days I'm afraid to be alone because that's when I miss you most. I was at work today when this song played and it's true what people say; songs convey what the heart yearns to say.

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold


"....though we're far ap
art, you're always in my heart."

This is for you Papa; I know you felt that little bit of jealousy when you found out that my tattoo had nothing to do with you or the family, you silly old man. So here it is, one that says it all and covers the ugly scars that you hate to see.

-
On another note, things have pretty much settled down to normal; for me at least. And this little Padawan here has been with me through the toughest times - tears, mucus, anguish and all. THANK YOU, naughtygirl.


....and next, the most important man next to my father: THANK YOU for being patient during this crazy period - handling my rollercoaster moodswings and the emotional wreck that I sometimes become. The effort to leave camp earlier, the picking me up when I came back, the packed dinner and short game at Marina Barrage and the endless hugs, kisses and assurance you gave me really made each day more bearable than the last. I know you felt bad that you were stuck in the jungle and couldn't see my dad off but hey, my dad would've given you the stamp of approval without a second's delay seeing the way you take care of me.


I love you three.

No comments: