Monday

88. December babies

AND A SONG SOMEONE SINGS, ONCE UPON A DECEMBER.

I used to like the theme song in Disney's Anastasia -"Once upon a December" for a very shallow reason; because it had 'December' in it and I'm a December baby.



And it's that time of the year again. Birthdays, they've never really made me happy. Okayy, they do, for awhile. Then the happiness dissipates, like the fizz in a champagne during a celebration. After the merrymaking, the fizz dies out and what's left is a sad, flat, sweet reminder of what had been a bubbly, happy drink earlier. That's how I feel about birthdays.

But don't get me wrong; it's not like I do not enjoy birthdays. I do, just not mine.

But this year (and last year), I've got someone sharing my December -- and I will make sure I enjoy our December and our birthdays; no matter how hard (what with tests and assignments piling up to my neck), all for that special someone.

No comments: