Monday

48. Lecturers need to undergo "Behaviour Modification".

HERE, ME SCREAM.

Bulldozed into the examination room this afternoon, thought I was late (not knowing I was merely 2 minutes past reading time). All you could hear was silence and the occasional rustle of crisp, freshly printed papers. I sat down, picked up the pen and furiously started scribbling my admin number unto the paper and then,
"I SAID NO WRITING!!!"

I literally jumped in my seat. Had I not been shocked into gripping my pen so tightly, I would've sent it flying into someone's eyes.

"OK, I HEARD YOU, MORON, THERE WASN'T A NEED TO SCREAM YOUR SHRIVELED DICK OFF!"

For the record, I didn't hear you say "No writing" because I wasn't in the room YET, Mr Dickhead-Lecturer.

There, I feel better now. Not. Jealousy left a bad taste in my mouth.

No comments: